Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Swamp Sauce Fan

Your in-game name: Swamp Sauce Fan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68995733

 

Why were you warned/banned?: Lying in a sit

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : A kidnapper kidnapped the mayor so i shot them and then they came back and broke RDM and had a wanted sign above their head so I shot them on instinct (I understand i should be punished for this) and i got brought to a sit. i told the admin that i was an "undercover cop" and thats why i killed the kidnapper the first time. I told them the second time I saw a wanted sign so i shot. the admin said asked to see my arrest baton and that if i lied i was going to get a "1 day vacation". I told them it was just a made up role the mayor gave me and that i didnt have one and they banned me for a day. Its a small ban but it messed up my night with some friends and I would like it just shortened to 12 hours so I can play tomorrow

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: It was Big Toe but they changed their name to toeslurper24 immediately after banning me. And only 1 day

Evidence: I don't have any evidence, sorry

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11728-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

First. We don’t really change the ban times unless the person who banned you saw different. 

 

Second. The mayor cannot make you a class other than gun trainer and something with properties (forgot the name. They never get used)

 

Lastly. Killing a kidnapper while kidnapping isn’t RDM as well as killing with a wanted sign over their head is RDM as it is AOS not KOS. 

 

The staff in question should have given you a verbal to a warn for this as it seems as if you didn’t know. I’ll look into who banned you and get him to respond.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11728-ban-appeal/#findComment-80262
Share on other sites

Hey man, it’s Big Toe, I never changed my name; just wanted to get that outta the way. The reason you were banned was because rather than telling the truth and just getting a verbal, you lied in the sit. You claimed you were an undercover cop, you were not lol you were a meth cook. You said you were defending the mayor and when I proof checked you, you weren’t telling the truth. I’ll lift this ban since you took the time to appeal, but come on man. You can’t enforce the laws as a meth cook my guy. Accepted (if you aren’t already unbanned, it was a rather short ban but ima reach out in game to have you unbanned)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11728-ban-appeal/#findComment-80274
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...