Remove Bludgeon for CC'S

A Friendly Canadian

Alright before everyone instantly tells me how stupid this is hear me out. I believe CC kidnapping is probably the servers worst flaw, at times you can get 8 people just using a cc bludgeoning people and throwing them into a cage for 10 minute or pay 30k to get out which for new players is horrible for them. If the bludgeon swep is removed and variants of it I believe the server could be more welcoming to new players to they aren't getting bludgeoned any time they stand still and makes kidnapping classes such as cultist more popular. This suggestion is not just the dislike of getting kidnapped more of just improving the server and general experience to avoid flying anime character models with broken hit boxes using adrenaline to kidnap you.

• Like 2

Yeah but it limits the amount of people who can kidnap and doing kidnapping comes at a cost this time if you get killed, also not to mention no stupid fucking models are kidnapping you; EX that dinosaur which u cant even see the bludgeon if he is holding it. No more mega bases with 12 people kidnapping at the same time, it will also let new players keep a eye out of kidnappers and easily classify them

ye +1, kidnapping is ass and i know im not the only one board to death of being subjected to the most unfun mechanic this server has to offer for daring to reply to something in chat out in the open

always feels like too many kidnappers are running around at any given time-- a lot of them don't even do anything. just kidnap and throw you in the sewers or w/e so that you can not play the game until you can suicide

rl money is involved now, so i'm doubtful anything will change tho

• Like 1