We need some CLEAR rules.

Dan Hunter

Admins, Moderators, anyone who is any position on staff. We need some OBVIOUS CLEAR rules on certain jobs and classes.

I find myself today in 3 different problems and all 3 different problems are not in the rules. However, i still got warned/banned for them.

First one: 

I entered a public base and destroyed a radio playing Hannah Montana. I was killed by someone not on the doors/in party. 

I immediately returned and destroyed the radio again. Then I was killed by the owner.

I was reported and warned for NLR.

Second one:

I entered PD to be shot from someone who was behind an invisible wall. PD is KOS at the time, and all of the other officers begin shooting me/(and missing) and i kill one of them before finally being taken out.

I was reported and warned for RDM because the initial shot came from someone else that I couldnt see. In a roleplay sense however, i was defending myself from the group of people around me with guns out.

Third one:

I was inside PD as a mayors assassin, i was immediately arrested and sent to jail. 

I reported the RDA. The RDA'er said he arrested me because my texture model on my face wasnt like other CPs.

I was banned for 5 days.

What the fuck is going on in this server. Can we get some clear cut rules? anything?

Situation 1: Boomboxes aren't raidable entities, so it's not like he raided and returned. Since it wasn't a raid, the NLR is based on going back to the same person, and he went back to the same area. That warning was definitely not deserved.

Situation 2: idfk why you were warned for that.

Situation 3: It's really not that hard to tell who is the assassin, but i've never heard that reasoning for arresting an assassin before. 

But, your ban is valid for the IRDM etc.

Wouldn't returning immediately and destroying the same boombox be considered breaking nlr since it was the same persons boombox though?

thats exactly what i thought. He didn't die to the person that owned the boombox though until the 2nd death.

I agree with the staff member who warned you with situation 1 actually. You returned to the exact same area and engaged in the exact same roleplay with the exact same people immediately after dying. The public base owner was in the right to defend the objects within the public base. You did break NLR.

Situation 2, if it was EXACTLY as you reported it, I agree is bullshit.

Situation 3, we don't have a metagaming rule, if they found out you were the Mayor's Assassin, sucks to be you. I agree with the staff decision on this one as well.

And also I like how you tried to imply your ban was related to any of these things instead of the RDM in your sit and LTAP.

Didn't want to have to reply on this but seeing as he's not going to write exactly what and why he was warned I will. Situation 1 is correct enough, I did warn him for situation 2 aswell, revolt had ended and he continued to shoot at and kill a cop. He wouldn't have got this warning due to it literally being 16 seconds after revolt ended but he piped up and started to say some stuff about "I don't care about what a t mod has to say blah blah blah" so the disrespect was what pushed the warning to happen otherwise it would've been a verbal. Let's not forget the two times he attempted to rdm me and I let him off the hook because I could tell he was heated and didn't want to provoke it anymore.