Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Gobit

Your in-game name: Forgot

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zerkbit/

 

Why were you warned/banned?: RDM/Alting

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : its been a really long time and I had a blast on TitsRP cause of all its unique roles you can play, I will try my best not to break anymore rules if this does get accepted I just want to experience "TitsRP" again and see what has changed since I got banned.

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: <3NekoSam<3/ Permanent 

Evidence: This I guess? I fully admit what I was doing.

 banned.PNG

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11653-gobits-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198845062339/

 

Here is one of them I think, I came back one like 4 accounts tbh


You've been banned for a good while holy shit. I cant exactly tell how long tho. Can you post the steamid of the alt you used to get on with?

 

I think it was most likely around late 2017/early 2018

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11653-gobits-ban-appeal/#findComment-79736
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...