Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Going with the majority here, surprised you didn't think at least one time that the amount of entities you spawned would cause any amount of lag. As for the auto-clicker it seems as if you think seeing other people breaking rules means you can too instead of actually misinterpreting the rule. -1

Going with the majority here, surprised you didn't think at least one time that the amount of entities you spawned would cause any amount of lag. As for the auto-clicker it seems as if you think seeing other people breaking rules means you can too instead of actually misinterpreting the rule. -1

 

I am in no way defending my action due to others doing the same thing, I'm just stating that I never saw it as an issue personally, it was my own fault for stepping away from my computer, I did not know it was left on and that's my own fault for stepping away from that when it was going.

But the only reason I was forced to use an autoclicker is due to the armor packs legitimately HAVING to be split to be useful, it was my fault for afking and leaving it on, I agree.. But I know plenty of people who have to resort to the same method due to how the armor packs are. :/

 

In no way are you forced to use an autoclicker. You can literally do it yourself clicking yourself, you just got lazy. From what greg said you are justifying what you did cause of other people. "But I know plenty of people who have to resort to the same method due to how the armor packs are"

I am in no way justifying what I did, what I did wasn't okay I will fully admit to that and apologize for that. All I want to do is play on the server, I have no further reason to do this again, I've deleted the software, I don't want to have to go through all of this, I just, want, to play...

Personally. I didn’t understand the rule behind the auto clicker until this came up. (Given I only saw people ever using it to drop chem barrels into their gun modifying tables) In terms of the spawning a bunch of entities without being dropped into anything? Yikes.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...