remove hobo only micspam pls

Diegs

To be fair to this. We have many classes as is that are useless. A prime example being Drug Dealer. We could make it the exact way that Jacket wanted it. Only Hobos allowed to build in Town Square while allowing everyone to mic spam again.

I just see no use for the mic spamming only being allowed for hobo since a lot of other rules that are only are restricted to a certain job not being enforced at all yet someone mic spam gets you in trouble right away.

To be fair to this. We have many classes as is that are useless. A prime example being Drug Dealer. We could make it the exact way that Jacket wanted it. Only Hobos allowed to build in Town Square while allowing everyone to mic spam again.

Completely disagree with this. People greatly prefer building in fountain to micspamming. Rather upset a few micspammers than everyone who likes to build in fountain since the latter group has a much higher population.

Would it be a stretch if I asked if mic spam could happen again just not in spawn or fountain

The issue with that idea is that it leads to micro-policing where we have to deal with sits where 'X micspammed in fountain and ran away' or some other BS.

Sadly Squanch trying to find something for the Hobo to do is hard. Given we don’t exactly know what to do for the Hobo to otherwise make him a class that people will use. I have an idea that I will bring forward to the admin team. To try and get it resolved. (Personally I think the change in rule was bad. But I don’t micspam so who am I to complain)