Rule change ?

Jakey

Should a change happen?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should a change happen?

Okay so recently I've been in a lot of conflict with people who make fun of gays and 9/11 I know this is a long shot but i feel as if there should be a rule against it as this is 2019 and people should know not to verbal abuse by making fun of gays many people can get easily offended by it I have done. I know its taking a right away from there say but everyone in /anon going "Gay faggots ahah" or something along the lines of that should not be allowed at least a giga mute for it.

If players are calling other players a " faggot or gay " and they get offended they can make a sit and we can deal with it . 

with the 9/11 I hate players who make jokes about it . Since I've had family in that situation and who died. I tend to ignore it and suggest other players do the same . If it comes to harrassment then we can deal with it .

Your kidding right? Are you trying to take away free speech on a gmod server? As bone said, its the internet you can just mute anyone messing with you or if they are offending you.

We already have a thing on speech already. That being the racism rule. Making it more than it is now is going to basically put us in a mind state of what’s acceptable and what isn’t. Personally I’m against it. Though I’m open about being a faggot. I’m not offended by being called a faggot. 9/11 stuff is just shitty and really in my eyes it makes you a shitty person if you just shit on them.