Thomas The Dank Engine/Where Is Your God NPC

Succ The Zucc

Yo so like to keep the minging down to a minimum can we make the Thomas able to to be put into the inventory? It’s kinda BS that someone who doesn’t like you can wait till you’re basing and drop a Thomas on you and effectively ‘raiding’ you without actually raiding you. 

The NPC I think should be moved to a closed section of the map and use the cereal monster to spawn the player to the NPC to then blow them up. (Would make more sense for the NPC and would be more fun imo)

It cost 50 cereal for a reason...

Just know they wasted a lot of money on you.

also, i don't like this idea

Imagine having 50 procs and a bunch of printers then some minge that was waiting for you to base places a train and all that hard work is gone in a matter of seconds. That’s why it’s a problem. It’s kind of like the force take situation

The reason why the train was added was to make people who only sit inside their base all day scared that someone would become the pickle and put the train on them, that was sugars intention and I think it's doing that job well. Spending 50 cereal is alot of farming. If you are making an investment in over 20 processors/printers you (in my opinion) must have already taken into account the off chance someone spawns a train on you, which will not happen that often at all. Moral is dont invest all ur money in 1 session of basing

Another way of thinking about it is that it psuedo moderates disgustingly rich players, much like force take also does, because theres a higher risk that someone will train you or force take you if they know they will get alot done by it. Medium players aren't affected as much by these 2 things