Fruit Slicer Job

Jakey

That's a cool addon but as @"HIDDEN" mentioned, his stuffcan be pretty buggy and often require updates to function. If something like this is what you guys want I'm sure I can cook something up but I really don't like this guy's addons.

no

serves no RP purpose (we already got the cook)

I think focusing on the bugs/exploits is a much better option than adding huge addons that WILL make the server's load time longer

maybe fix the texas hol em table first?

no

serves no RP purpose (we already got the cook)

I think focusing on the bugs/exploits is a much better option than adding huge addons that WILL make the server's load time longer

maybe fix the texas hol em table first?

How exactly does a fruit stand that you can make drinks and sell them to people Serve no RP purpose? And what would be wrong with a little variety? If anything I see them working well together.

Other than me not understanding what Jacket is getting at I would say that the fruit stand would be fun. If it doesn’t bug everything out.

But for the job aspect. Makes sense it would be a job. I would be +1 to try it and make sure it doesn’t break.

The only reason i'd minus 1 this is due to the fact that this is kinda already done with the chef, however with the chef there is so many unknowns on what you're actually supposed to do. its a quite literal guessing game past placing down the entity. you have to spend an eon guessing what you can make that isnt just gonna fucking kill you and it isnt clear what you're gonna make until you eat it.

With the fruit slicer you understand what you're making and I personally feel like it would make for a better replacement and provides more RP incentive for the Chef rather then stand at a stove and press E

Huge +1 (If it causes server issues then Minus 1)