Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When did you get banned?


From what I gathered you were a banned guy from someone who banned you permanently for Crashing the server. This was from literal years ago. Like back before TitsRP v2 was out. I'd like to ask about why you didn't appeal this ban from 2016-2017 until now given you say you never crashed the server. Not that I think you hadn't changed in that course of time. For now I'm going to be neutral until older moderators and or admins take a look at this. I hope you understand my reasoning.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11073-unban/#findComment-75732
Share on other sites

@succ you seem to ask a lot why people only appeal after X years pass; its because they usually get denied or know they deserved it those years ago, but want to appeal. Them not appealing at the time isnt something to worry about too much mate. Also he did indeed appeal in 2017, but was denied. https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6777 (Lack of format).

 

I'm going to go ahead and give you a chance to play again.


Accepted.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11073-unban/#findComment-75735
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...