Out-Dated Mega Basing MOTD

Jacket

[Trial Mod] escalera oooo: DO NOT block off NPCs, everyone needs to get to them

Out dated rule should be removed!

reason? there are duplicates of each NPC in multiple different places.

if the rule stays then most of the huge districts would be off limit!

No way. There may be multiple npc’s but the ones that are most used are ones at fountain. If we removed this rule there would be no fountain anymore.

It literally says in the jobs already "You can mega-base in a (where I forgot the exact words) less used area" Like gang jobs allow it in areas that aren't used as often.

Less used areas seems to be too vague for smth like this. If the only problem is fountain then... make a rule that says don't block fountain? and everywhere else is fair game?

No way. There may be multiple npc’s but the ones that are most used are ones at fountain. If we removed this rule there would be no fountain anymore.

It literally says in the jobs already "You can mega-base in a (where I forgot the exact words) less used area" Like gang jobs allow it in areas that aren't used as often.

Less used areas seems to be too vague for smth like this. If the only problem is fountain then... make a rule that says don't block fountain? and everywhere else is fair game?

It isn't very vague, just don't mega base in any place that lots of people might be using.

Like the idea is if you control an entire area. Let’s say Church area (Where the drip club is) you need to own all of the bases in said area to block off all areas. There is nothing wrong with closing it all off to players because one it’s no where near as used as fountain and second your group/gang members can base there IF they own the bases there. That’s the idea of the rule for mega-basing.

Like if you’re mega-basing where the pickle statue is and take the part of sewer with it you must own the bases in the area. And again have to be one of the jobs that allow it.

I made this suggestion because according to MOTD you can only mega base in 2* locations.

I think a slight edit would be enough

Church Area , Suburbs , Industrial , ghetto

all of these locations you can't mega base in cause you'd be blocking off an NPC and I think they should be allowed to be mega based in cause all the NPCs there are duplicates of the ones that are in Fountain.

The NPCs (from memory)

http://prntscr.com/ndwql6

The areas you can mega base in(according to MOTD)

http://prntscr.com/ndwr17

+ you can't block the cereal statue, it's a unique NPC that only exists in 1 place