Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am hereby announcing my resignation from Senior Moderator/staff on TitsRP, it was amazing all the people and friends I met throughout my journey as a staff member, even if it sucked sometimes. I met and worked with a lot of cool people on a gmod server that I considered a second family (even if that sounds cringy), I just wanted to thank the whole team. I'm sorry in advance to anyone who didn't wanna see me gone. And most importantly. I'm sorry to @Doc McStubbins. This isn't a forced resignation. I've just had a lot of IRL stuff bothering me and I've thought about this for a long time. I genuinely love the community, not only the server, but the community. EVEN if it's mostly toxic. I love it here. Even if I felt like Garry's Mod was dead, I loved it here.

 

As of right now 2/7/2019, I should have all my ranks removed and be set to VIP in game, thanks to Big Heart.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10721-caleb-swaves-resignation/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...