maybe an unpopular opinion but: CP NLR

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

I think CP should be allowed to break NLR during a PD raid (Not revolts) for 3 reasons. To counter mingey raids, help new players and Realism. 

I'll start off with the realism part. If you were to raid a police department IRL there would be swarms and swarms of cops,swat and even maybe the military. There wouldn't be just 6 measely cops if you're unlucky, especially if you're trying to steal money from the pd treasury. It should be more similar to payday, making it more difficult could potentially allow the bank to yield better rewards as well considering it is funding the entire city. On to helping new players. Although it would make it more difficult to raid the PD vault, especially for newer players, if any new player plays cop, they almost always break NLR. Instead of having daily sits on this, it'd be a lot easier to make it allowed, it wouldn't hurt as much as it would help because of the frequency of it happening. How this counters the mingey camp the pd for kills (especially the lobby) is sort of obvious. You won't stay alive long if you sit in the lobby watching the front door with waves of cops trying to stop you.

All in all, making CP able to come back during PD raids would be a welcome change.

this will only make it impossible to raid the pd. if even 3 cops are constantly nlring at the right timing its just impossible to keep up and lockpick at the same time. its enough to have it in the event raid considering more people are raiding but in normal pd raids it just wont work.

this will only make it impossible to raid the pd. if even 3 cops are constantly nlring at the right timing its just impossible to keep up and lockpick at the same time. its enough to have it in the event raid considering more people are raiding but in normal pd raids it just wont work.

Piklas are you telling me you never have cops break NLR when you PD raid? I'm sure with proper preparation like talis/potions you could still solo raid pd. There are also sledge hammers that let you break in easier. I know it would make pd raids more pricey but it could be balanced with a higher bank reward.

Thats not what I am saying but I am also  not most players, obviously it should be hard to solo pd raid but if cops can nlr it makes it absolutely impossible for people to solo pd raid with semi regular equipment (for example lockpick, hp and armor tools, bunkerbuster and a couple nice guns) and equally harder for people to group raid it as regular thief jobs. forcing players to use luxury equipment to raid something is bad and giving cops ability to nlr takes away all sense of accomplishment to for example killing 4 cops who were trying to attack you since they will just come back. Overall its giga stupid to allow this, I thought it was stpupid when it was allowed for events and i think its stupid now. Nlr for a single rp action shouldn't happen and its stupid that this discussion even exists. You make the point that you wont survive long in the lobby if people are constantly swarming you, do you think its any different if you're a few rooms away from the lobby?

also the bank gives good rewards already if theres a mayor on whos been taxing so if thats buffed to mirror cops being allowed to nlr it would be broken.

"I'll start off with the realism part." Huh? IRL people don't respawn. Why would you be able to NLR and make it basically impossible to raid PD. That's super scuffed... The only reason anyone would actually want this idea is cuz they are a cop main getting tilted that they died so they want revenge. Yikes

"I'll start off with the realism part." Huh? IRL people don't respawn. Why would you be able to NLR and make it basically impossible to raid PD. That's super scuffed... The only reason anyone would actually want this idea is cuz they are a cop main getting tilted that they died so they want revenge. Yikes

I made this post because I don't like when I go on a 19 kill pd raid and at half of my kills were people breaking nlr

also respawning isn't rp, you're living a new life. being called to the pd because there is an ongoing raid on it as backup?

Thats not what I am saying but I am also  not most players, obviously it should be hard to solo pd raid but if cops can nlr it makes it absolutely impossible for people to solo pd raid with semi regular equipment (for example lockpick, hp and armor tools, bunkerbuster and a couple nice guns) and equally harder for people to group raid it as regular thief jobs. forcing players to use luxury equipment to raid something is bad and giving cops ability to nlr takes away all sense of accomplishment to for example killing 4 cops who were trying to attack you since they will just come back. Overall its giga stupid to allow this, I thought it was stpupid when it was allowed for events and i think its stupid now. Nlr for a single rp action shouldn't happen and its stupid that this discussion even exists. You make the point that you wont survive long in the lobby if people are constantly swarming you, do you think its any different if you're a few rooms away from the lobby?

also the bank gives good rewards already if theres a mayor on whos been taxing so if thats buffed to mirror cops being allowed to nlr it would be broken.

for the first part; if you're without luxury equipment and one of bunziix's dupes or most other mayor bases are up you won't be able to raid anyway so what're you trying to say? 

for the second; making it give another shipment or two to match the raid requirements wouldn't be that broken.

Personally i dont like this idea. It would make PD basically impossible to raid, especially with a dupe down. You would have to Kill Cops lockpick/sledge hammer/breaching charge doors, then place explosives or bunker buster props while killing cops every 2 minutes. When there are CP Mains on with dupes down it makes PD take a decent amount of skill to raid as it is.