C4 Bug

Bunziix

Bug

Description: You cannot shoot C4 and move it. This means that raiding takes no skill anymore and all you have to do is plant c4 and chuck it inside of the base. You do not have to enter the base at all. You can shoot makeshift timebombs though. This needs to be fixed because as of right now you cant really defend against c4. https://plays.tv/video/5c44bc4ff2857409ba/gmod-c4-bug

How to reproduce: Plant a C4 and try to shoot it.

Priority: High

• 3 months later...

I guess I was the only one who knew of this and never complained lol it has been like this since the January update right before I became a T-Mod (going back I became a T-Mod late January this year) I don’t have any problem with it but if it is changed that bring a whole new meaning to ‘danger close’ I’m down to try it. It will give incentive on basing again given it makes raiding harder.

c4 has always been like this, c4 explosion also pierces through world walls, as is in the kingdom you can place c4 outside and props inside will break, people aren't kidding when they say c4 is currently overpowered. you can literally break a whole base without going into the firing sight of the defender.