Why do you think the server is dying?

Sirlepepe

It is definitely not school, this time last year and the year before that the server was doing perfectly fine. I agree with Piklas though, the server is just becoming more and more strict and it’s just not very fun to play like that. You can literally call someone black in OOC as a joke and get banned/muted for a long time. You can slightly step on someone’s pinky toe and get banned. It could also be the decreasing amount of staff and in result accepting shitty staff members. That’s just what I think though though, and I’m just an just a head tmod.

This right here is the reason.

#Bringbackthegood2016-2017titsrpnotthespecialsnowflake2018

I mean only reason this thread was made cause most of you retards want to be able to say racial slurs. You don't see me pissing a fit that I can't have a swastika outside my base or have hitler in my name. No no you retards would rather loop hole shit then OMG I GOT GIGAMUTE ABUSE OMFG, well dumbass for using obvious racial slurs. But then again people getting muted or banned over calling someone homo or retarded is pretty fucking autistic, it's the internet you will be call that everyday if not worse things. And yes money grinding is pure cancer, but hey that is why I watch videos on my phone until some shitler decides raiding. Anyways the reason the server is dying yes rules are stricters, which is neat I guess idc rules are rules now if we could make a rule against rigbe saying he isn't biased that be great.Btw it's a joke or is it I dont facking care who gets offend. Anyways if you constantly argue with staff,try loop holing rules cause omg your such a clever little boy/girl well you can just expect the rules to get more strict. Everyone has a breaking point, it's like bullying the kid in the back of the class eventually he is gonna snap and well play mass rdm the bullies except the only staff is the police that will take him dead or alive. And someone is gonna so wow edgy who fucking cares, god every time I get on the discord I see you retards crying and bitching at each other more than I ever did in ooc.

I mean only reason this thread was made cause most of you retards want to be able to say racial slurs. You don't see me pissing a fit that I can't have a swastika outside my base or have hitler in my name. No no you retards would rather loop hole shit then OMG I GOT GIGAMUTE ABUSE OMFG, well dumbass for using obvious racial slurs. But then again people getting muted or banned over calling someone homo or retarded is pretty fucking autistic, it's the internet you will be call that everyday if not worse things. And yes money grinding is pure cancer, but hey that is why I watch videos on my phone until some shitler decides raiding. Anyways the reason the server is dying yes rules are stricters, which is neat I guess idc rules are rules now if we could make a rule against rigbe saying he isn't biased that be great.Btw it's a joke or is it I dont facking care who gets offend. Anyways if you constantly argue with staff,try loop holing rules cause omg your such a clever little boy/girl well you can just expect the rules to get more strict. Everyone has a breaking point, it's like bullying the kid in the back of the class eventually he is gonna snap and well play mass rdm the bullies except the only staff is the police that will take him dead or alive. And someone is gonna so wow edgy who fucking cares, god every time I get on the discord I see you retards crying and bitching at each other more than I ever did in ooc.

[attachment=1117]

• Sad 1

Definetly school

not sjw safe space staff rp making the server exaclty what its appeal used to be. A server that doesn't bog down the players with a billion rules and had more emphisis on context/rp

I too exploit sometimes to get demoted

I'm 22 now, I've been having to do a lot of adulting that either takes up hecka time, makes me exhausted, or both. With a peak population of around 10,000 total registered users as of around last year, I would assume a good percentage of people have a similar reason for only showing up once in a blue moon. 

Another reason is that there isn't much going on with 35 or less players on, so a lot of people, such as myself, will not even try to get on unless there's like 50-60+ people on

No one is trying to say that, we are all just saying u shouldn't get gigamuted for like 30 minutes for saying the phrase "n-word" or calling someone a fag, and that's just one of the reasons of the many we are complaining about.

No one is trying to say that, we are all just saying u shouldn't get gigamuted for like 30 minutes for saying the phrase "n-word" or calling someone a fag, and that's just one of the reasons of the many we are complaining about.

Well the fag thing is pretty autistic to be gagged for but on using a alt to using a racial slur just stop being fucking stupid and using it. Honestly you bring it on yourself when you use racial slurs, still Idk why fag would get anyone muted smh

• Like 1

Well the fag thing is pretty autistic to be gagged for but on using a alt to using a racial slur just stop being fucking stupid and using it. Honestly you bring it on yourself when you use racial slurs, still Idk why fag would get anyone muted smh

Yeah but getting muted for it when ur joking around like the meme "I'm gonna say the N-Word" u say that, boom, muted. And you having to change ur name is fucking retarded too cus people don't like Hitler

Yeah but getting muted for it when ur joking around like the meme "I'm gonna say the N-Word" u say that, boom, muted. And you having to change ur name is fucking retarded too cus people don't like Hitler

Well, I had to change my name 3 times until I got tired of yoobear's autistic RACIST, but then again mine was a shit meme that was a joke between me,herb, and a few other staff that are retired now.