@Sugar my CC once again lmao

Ahrora

Is there a way that you can remake my whole class? besides the name & Player model? I would like for you to make it better, considering i have all of the old weapons from the old server & not nowing what weapons are good anymore. Also i think i get a workshop weapon too, please add a random one also if you decide to remake my class and suprise me ~ Ahrora

Why would he remake your CC? CC stands for Custom Class. You design it how you want it. Sugar is not going to waste his time going out of his way to add you shit that you didnt work for. I dont mean to sound like a dick but this is kinda a far out request lol.

Why would he remake your CC? CC stands for Custom Class. You design it how you want it. Sugar is not going to waste his time going out of his way to add you shit that you didnt work for. I dont mean to sound like a dick but this is kinda a far out request lol.

Respect your elders, he joined in 2015.

You shouldn't waste his time newbie, I don't mean to sound like a dick but what you said was far out lol.

What do you mean work for it? I paid for my CC like 1-2 years ago. I haven’t been active on this server for a while & a lot of changes have happened. I don’t know why you guys are saying it’s a waste of sugars time when it will make one of his loyal players happy. Sugar is kind enough to do so, I wasn’t demanding it and I personally messaged him. I kindly asked him if he would like to or if he has the time to do so if not that’s fine.