Big Yikes Pls Rollback

Patrick

hecko Mr. Sugar

The prop limit is too low! It's really hard to make very nice looking bases for fun or even nice bases for entities and such with the proplimit being too low, it's really hard for us players to enjoy the game when the creative side of it is being heavily restricted, it pushes everyone not to base and get bored faster.

Please make proplimit 75 again Sugar.

The people need this.

hecko Mr. Sugar

The prop limit is too low! It's really hard to make very nice looking bases for fun or even nice bases for entities and such with the proplimit being too low, it's really hard for us players to enjoy the game when the creative side of it is being heavily restricted, it pushes everyone not to base and get bored faster.

Please make proplimit 75 again Sugar.

The people need this.

I can vouch for this when I say I've never seen a problem with giving everyone 75 props each, it isn't laggy FPS/ping-wise and shouldn't make the CPU usage shoot up too much. From what I've seen no one really bases anymore, and this will only make people not want to base at all. There should really be some more thought put into this. And in my opinion, if fences are allowed, some one way props should be allowed to, it's the same thing but some models have a slight better advantage.

I don't get you people.

It was a community request to LOWER the prop limit

It was a community request to make explosives CHEAPER AND MORE POWERFUL

People of DarkRP like the basewar aspect a lot + raiding has been made more accessible. Why wouldn't people base? You just throw stuff in there and make money

People wanted to prop limit to be lowered because bases were too OP

People also said it was too hard to raid some of the current bases + it was "unfair" to have 3 people in a group that can make a base with over 200+ props so now when people base with a group it will be slightly less.

What do YOU PEOPLE WANT

I don't get you people.

People of DarkRP like the basewar aspect a lot + raiding has been made more accessible. Why wouldn't people base? You just throw stuff in there and make money

People also said it was too hard to raid some of the current bases + it was "unfair" to have 3 people in a group that can make a base with over 200+ props so now when people base with a group it will be slightly less.

What do YOU PEOPLE WANT

I think 75 props are fine as long as raiding is buffed like you're trying to do. The problem with raiding bases is C4/Timebombs don't do much. And you're trying to buff it. I think maybe 70-75 props should be brought back and raiding should be kept buffed. My opinion. CHANGE MY MIND.

I don't get you people.

What do YOU PEOPLE WANT

I think 75 props are fine as long as raiding is buffed like you're trying to do. The problem with raiding bases is C4/Timebombs don't do much. And you're trying to buff it. I think maybe 70-75 props should be brought back and raiding should be kept buffed. My opinion. CHANGE MY MIND.