Talisman revamp

North Bear

Add in an extra slot next to the inventory window that will only accept one talisman that the person will carry with them maybe untill their death.

This balances out the over extensive use of talismans and makes the person use a more strategic aproaches to raiding/battling/killing/basing.

I'd also like to request that talismans become a thing of the past for loot dropping. They should be crafted with rare materials, a talisman should be a rare thing. Not something you can spam.

Example pic:

https://imgur.com/a/TApwyVQ

Add in an extra slot next to the inventory window that will only accept one talisman that the person will carry with them maybe untill their death.

This balances out the over extensive use of talismans and makes the person use a more strategic aproaches to raiding/battling/killing/basing.

I'd also like to request that talismans become a thing of the past for loot dropping. They should be crafted with rare materials, a talisman should be a rare thing. Not something you can spam.

Example pic:

https://imgur.com/a/TApwyVQ

I don't know about nerfing them to only be able to use one, but I think talisman like Gun Jam should be looked at again, gives too much of an advantage. If they tag you once and get in, you're basically done for.

** As for the slot, would be cool if you could take the talisman out of your slot after you're done using it. And if you die with it, you lose it. This would be pretty cool in my opinion, like if you accidentally use a talisman you didn't mean to use you can just put it back. THEN AGAIN, this could be considered stupid and OP as talismen are supposed to be hard to get and be used once.

Sugar could just buff other aspects of combat to balance it such as, having job or jobs that are immune  to certain talisman like gun jam and/or possibly a talent or perk that gives you damage reduction if not using any talismans or increased damage to players using a talisman or more then one talisman.

Sugar could just buff other aspects of combat to balance it such as, having job or jobs that are immune  to certain talisman like gun jam and/or possibly a talent or perk that gives you damage reduction if not using any talismans or increased damage to players using a talisman or more then one talisman.

True, he could also make a talisman that counters a certain talisman, could be really rare and such. I'm glad we can see this from different points of view so we can get really nice suggestions.

Talismans were indirectly nerfed with all the new ones that came from the last big update, making the good ones more rare and making them more expensive to use. I dont personally see an issue with someone spending like 300k on talismans then about 200-400k on raid supplies to raid and be strong. also u gotta think that the existing supply of talismans from when they were easier to get are still around but once they are used up it will be harder to get them consistently. The only talisman that I think gives a huge advantage in a raid is gun jam and that sill requires you to actually get into the base which i can remind you was heavily buffed with the new map.