Events more often

{GN} Isaac

So today Me and Doc and some other staff. Made a event Box and had a bunch of different game modes. Everybody’s seemed to like this idea . Giving money/rare guns ect.

I was wondering if you guys would like to see more of this and have more fun with more money more giveaways..

if you guys think this is a good idea. Help us staff and give us some other game mode/ ways to make the events better and more competitive.

Oh absolutely.

Races could be one, possibly around a made trade in Staff Land or on the streets?

Murderer? (Basically Just like the G-mod version. One person has a knife, the other a revolver or desert eagle)

Get Crafty. But most certainly like the idea of more events

Isaac I've been doing these events for months everyone loves them but we should have some integration for them

I suggested making a pop-up menu (side of the screen and small, unobtrusive) for when a staff member is hosting an event, basically the staff will have a list of participators they can bring (frozen) where they're standing, and unfreeze everyone at the push of a button. Or bring them unfrozen if they have some sort of waiting lobby like my boss events.

Either way I would love to see something to support the events

I'd rather see the events added into the normal events. I think we need to figure out a way to increase player amount in the events because almost none of them get started. Maybe add XP rewards for winning / participating in an event?

You already get XP rewards for winning events, I agree that small XP rewards for participating could encourage more people to join events and would be a great addition.

I'd rather see the events added into the normal events. I think we need to figure out a way to increase player amount in the events because almost none of them get started. Maybe add XP rewards for winning / participating in an event?