Ammunition for crafted barricades/Keypad Cracker double suggestion thread

Hoopajoop

Here's the problem you guys are having: You guys think you should be able to raid any base at any time and have a good chance of success. The base owner SHOULD have an advantage. If you want to be successful, come with a party, and ensure that the base owner isn't there before you start your raid. This is how I always raid.

Here's the problem you guys are having: You guys think you should be able to raid any base at any time and have a good chance of success. The base owner SHOULD have an advantage. If you want to be successful, come with a party, and ensure that the base owner isn't there before you start your raid. This is how I always raid.

If I wanted to raid any base at any time and have a good chance of success, I'd just chuck material and time bombs like god intended.

There is nothing about buffing keypad crackers to bring them more in line with lockpicks that would kill much of the overwhelming advantage base owners find themselves with. Same goes for barricades.

I'm not even sure where you got the idea that anybody here is looking to make raiding more ez mode. Do you really think making keypad crackers as fast as lockpicks would significantly increase the success rate for raiders by any real measure?

While this is true and thats how its supposed to be in most bases just keypad cracking alone takes up almost 20% of the entire raid time allowed. The truth is that keypad cracking is really really bad and having some QoL buff or numbers buff would be needed in that department, I already said why deployable shields shouldn't get a buff.

While this is true and thats how its supposed to be in most bases just keypad cracking alone takes up almost 20% of the entire raid time allowed. The truth is that keypad cracking is really really bad and having some QoL buff or numbers buff would be needed in that department, I already said why deployable shields shouldn't get a buff.

Agreed .