Farming Suggestion 1

Knifu Waifu

So Lemme talk to you real quick, Farming could be improved and boy o boy do I have a great suggestion for you SUGAR.

So I suggested "Buying things in Bulk" for the Gun dealer and now I see that Farming need that big buff to it.

On a serious note I can see one of two ways you can add onto farming ( Thats a lie I have more suggestions and will post them in a separate forum post ) 

First Suggestion: Buying seeds in bulk.

Its as easy as that, just allow people to buy seeds in bulk (I'd say 5 max just because I like clicking and what not ) 

SECOND SUGGESTION: A New Machine For Farming.

Now with this new machine there would be more items people could buy. Bags of (Crop, Opium, Weed, Etc...) that you can load into these machines and allow it to automatically plant your crop as soon as you start picking up the finished and grown crop. ez pz.

Note: The machine could only work in areas where it says like "Growing plot" (Ex. Church Area) This cant work with tilting plots as you need to water them.

Wheres my Senior VIP.

So Lemme talk to you real quick, Farming could be improved and boy o boy do I have a great suggestion for you SUGAR.

So I suggested "Buying things in Bulk" for the Gun dealer and now I see that Farming need that big buff to it.

On a serious note I can see one of two ways you can add onto farming ( Thats a lie I have more suggestions and will post them in a separate forum post ) 

First Suggestion: Buying seeds in bulk.

Its as easy as that, just allow people to buy seeds in bulk (I'd say 5 max just because I like clicking and what not ) 

SECOND SUGGESTION: A New Machine For Farming.

Now with this new machine there would be more items people could buy. Bags of (Crop, Opium, Weed, Etc...) that you can load into these machines and allow it to automatically plant your crop as soon as you start picking up the finished and grown crop. ez pz.

Note: The machine could only work in areas where it says like "Growing plot" (Ex. Church Area) This cant work with tilting plots as you need to water them.

Wheres my Senior VIP.

Too bad sugar would nerf something else about farming if he buffed it. If you get senior vip then i get my head vip.

I Like the idea but I asked sugar a while back to add buying bulk seeds and he said that would make life too easy :(. As far as the auto-harvesting / Auto-Planting machinery that would be a good investment for farmers. Maybe even add more things to be grown that way we can make more food to be created. Coffee beans, rice, wheat, and some other things for restaurant owners. Like being able to take Oranges and squeeze them into orange juice that heals 5hp or something. I see alot of the time people want something specific from restaurant owners that just doesn't exist. (AND YES CYNTHIA I USE MY IMAGINATION) So adding these things for the farmer to create will add even more roleplay between those two jobs and give more incentive to farm.