Jump to content

Blocking off sections of the map shouldn't be allowed.


Recommended Posts

I'm not talking about when someone blocks off the end of a tunnel that leads nowhere, i'm talking about when someone (or a group of people) create a 'mega' base where it's all the bases in an area, and they block off the entrances. For example, in the screenshots that are below, a group of people have cordoned off the area that has the amphetamine buyer which basically makes an amphetamine cook useless because he can't raid. It makes the cookers who are not in that base useless because they have no good way of selling his product

 

 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575301351

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575301040

I can move the buyer for the drugs to be elsewhere if you'd like.

 

Unfortunately due to how the Car dealer is created, his position for spawning is tied to the addon and I asked Sugar to make two car dealers, but I don't think he wants to put in that amount of stress and time for something as minor as that.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...