Loli Models....

Jacket

so i have used and seen Loli models, but i was in shock after i have seen that they are allowed to raid..

i'm talking about the little ones, i think it's Unfair for these models to be able to raid, and i have talked to umbak klak about it and we agreed that they would should be allowed to raid if they have their hitbox match their models, and if their POV is fixed, that means they will be having their normal POV as a reduced size player, but i was in shock again, to see the models not having a fixed POV, but rather the normal POV of a normal height model, which is really UNFAIR to play as and to play against.

i want these small models to have a fixed POV, to make the server fun and fair for all players and ty.

so i have used and seen Loli models, but i was in shock after i have seen that they are allowed to raid..

i'm talking about the little ones, i think it's Unfair for these models to be able to raid, and i have talked to umbak klak about it and we agreed that they would should be allowed to raid if they have their hitbox match their models, and if their POV is fixed, that means they will be having their normal POV as a reduced size player, but i was in shock again, to see the models not having a fixed POV, but rather the normal POV of a normal height model, which is really UNFAIR to play as and to play against.

i want these small models to have a fixed POV, to make the server fun and fair for all players and ty.

the main reason this topic came into my mind is seeing Keith raiding with a model that is small, and i have tested the hitboxes, and reported it to umbak klak claiming it was unfair, umbak klak i believe contacted Keith asking about the situation, umbak klak replied to me saying it was ok, because the hitboxes matched the model and the POV was fixed, i have bought the same model, tested it, and the POV was of a normal height model, not Fixed at all, just putting this outhere

It doesn't say that u cant raid with it when u use it and it can lockpick... HOWEVER... This model shouldn't be allowed to raid(talking about the noodle bowl as hat model)

im talking about all the small models that should have a fixed model, like most of rastman's models are small models if not all, and they should have fixed POV, im not saying 1 model should, and im not saying only rastman's models should, im saying all the small models that have POV as the normal height models

It doesn't say that u cant raid with it when u use it and it can lockpick... HOWEVER... This model shouldn't be allowed to raid(talking about the noodle bowl as hat model)

im talking about all the small models that should have a fixed model, like most of rastman's models are small models if not all, and they should have fixed POV, im not saying 1 model should, and im not saying only rastman's models should, im saying all the small models that have POV as the normal height models

When I import these models, raiding isn't on my mind. I bring them in because I like the way they look. That being said, it used to be that you'd get a notification as to whether or not the model can raid. As for the noodle bowl model, I had to talk Sugar into importing it for me. If it's that big an issue, I can always take the price off of it and make it so that the only way to get it for me to manually add people to it.

When I import these models, raiding isn't on my mind. I bring them in because I like the way they look. That being said, it used to be that you'd get a notification as to whether or not the model can raid. As for the noodle bowl model, I had to talk Sugar into importing it for me. If it's that big an issue, I can always take the price off of it and make it so that the only way to get it for me to manually add people to it.

it's not about the models it self, its just the POV, sugar has added a new mechanic to the game where your POV changes if you use a reduced size tailsman or a minify potion or /size command, i just see it as unfair these new mechanic aren't implemented these new mechanics to the small models yet