Fires and firefighter jobs.

Cornholio

There was a server I used to play, it sucked overall, but it had this cool firefighter system with firefighters. You could easily make a good 500 bucks from extinguishing fires. I think it would be a good idea to have a similar system. Fires break out, firefighters rush in and extinguish them, making them money. Currently most jobs don't make much of any money, however, firefighters seemed to make very good money on the server I was on.

I threw this idea as Sugar and he said the fire takes a lot of server power and the max player limit would probably have to be decreased and FPS would drop a lot but it would still be cool to have some spontaneous action in the server (printer blows up and the whole building catches fire)

I threw this idea as Sugar and he said the fire takes a lot of server power and the max player limit would probably have to be decreased and FPS would drop a lot but it would still be cool to have some spontaneous action in the server (printer blows up and the whole building catches fire)

Well, they need to have a job that isn't player-dependent. Where things happen no matter what and you get paid to undo them. Currently you have to beg players to let you serve them for some money. No success economically whatsoever.