Issue on Free VIP

HolyTacoCat64

It is the 4th anniversary of TitsRP. That's amazing. So Free VIP is given out. So personally, I don't like the idea of the free vip being given out. It spoils new players since they don't have to grind for VIP like other players did year round. For me, I spent about 2 weeks raiding and grinding money to get VIP. I got on every day and worked hard for VIP so it sucks to see that people can just come in here and get free VIP. 

Additionaly, the celebration gift for the 4th anniversary is one-sided. New players get free VIP while old players that have been on TitsRP for a long time and already have VIP get nothing for it. Yeah i know it sounds greedy but still there was nothing given to the old players. In my opinion the gift was unfair to the old players.

Finally, it lowers the value of VIP. When someone got VIP people would say congrats and welcome. However now, someone getting VIP is common text in the chat. Some people spent actual money and put in many hours to get vip. Also, VIP jobs are always full and the most popular jobs are filled very quickly.

It is the 4th anniversary of TitsRP. That's amazing. So Free VIP is given out. So personally, I don't like the idea of the free vip being given out. It spoils new players since they don't have to grind for VIP like other players did year round. For me, I spent about 2 weeks raiding and grinding money to get VIP. I got on every day and worked hard for VIP so it sucks to see that people can just come in here and get free VIP. 

Additionaly, the celebration gift for the 4th anniversary is one-sided. New players get free VIP while old players that have been on TitsRP for a long time and already have VIP get nothing for it. Yeah i know it sounds greedy but still there was nothing given to the old players. In my opinion the gift was unfair to the old players.

Finally, it lowers the value of VIP. When someone got VIP people would say congrats and welcome. However now, someone getting VIP is common text in the chat. Some people spent actual money and put in many hours to get vip. Also, VIP jobs are always full and the most popular jobs are filled very quickly.

Never ask for money sugar will nerf it in the long term if there is a surplus of cash.

Never ask for money sugar will nerf it in the long term if there is a surplus of cash.

Never asked for money. Just a little something for people that already had VIP before

^, The thing is, this server does this yearly to celebrate. I do not see any issues with players getting VIP for free due to the fact most of these users probably won't even come back just like an ordinary day without the free VIP. Those who stay will usually become popular with the server and enjoy it along the way. So there really is no need to NOT do this.

The free VIP is fine.

And to your issue with you grinding and making the money instead of getting it for free. YOU have that sense of accomplishment for grinding the money out and earning it, these people who got it for free wont know that sense of feeling as you have.