Business Companies

Knifu Waifu

A while ago I played Arma Life RP which involved creating or buying these factories. General factory for goods like pistols, clothes, medkits, bandages, food, gas cans, pickaxes, etc basically everything the crafting table may have. A vehicle factory to create vehicles, and a weapon shop to craft guns. The cool thing about these is that the shops that existed around the map were stocked by these factories so if players never bought the factories and lets say the 5 pistols in the gun shop were bought they would be gone and nobody could buy a pistol until someone stocked the shop it was pretty cool dynamic to an economy. With that also there was a supply / demand pricing. If there were 10 pistols in the shop they'd be 2k if there were only 3 pistols they'd be 6k. If we implemented corporations that are capable of running an area to conduct business legally or illegally to manufacture goods depending on how deep sugar wants to go into development we could do something similar where the gun dealers would only have lets say...10 of each shipment to buy then they run out until the corporations stock the market back up. (Automatically stocking every few hours just in case nobody wants to) However i can see this being heavily abused so there would need to be some thought into how it doesn't get abused. All in all good idea :D.

• 1 month later...

This Isnt Necro Posting, just wanting to bring it closer to the top so you can get a larger idea with my newer posts

necropost is a post on an "old, abandoned thread that has been considered 'dead' for a while...that no longer serves any purpose but is bumped back up to the top of the forums by someone posting in it.

So basically you are a necroposter.

• 5 months later...