The Mayor should only be able to base in the Office

Bunziix

In my opinion the Mayor should have to live in his office and not in some dupe in the sewers, industrial, cinema etc. It only makes sense for them to live in the office because the mayor broad is there and the vault is there. The mayor should defend his vault and should rp with his cp and not just go hide behind one ways in his 4 c4 sewer base.

in other words, "please restrict cp rp so that when I pd raid/revolt its easier for me to be a criminal"

Exactly this.

"The mayor should defend his vault"

Makes no RP sense. The CP he hired should defend the police department's vault. The mayor should not be putting himself in harm's way at any point unless you choose to play the job that way.

"should rp with his cp"

The mayor is not a job where you patrol the streets, unless you choose to play the job that way.

"not just go hide behind one ways in his 4 c4 sewer base"

You are making your true intentions obvious.

Forcing rp doesn't usually make sense. Giving the mayor a choice to base in another place but have some upsides of basing in pd like it is right now is fine.

Pretty ironic how peanut would complain about cp restrictions but asked for kidnapping restrictions