C4 Talisman

Red

Bug

Description: C4 Talisman does not appear to boost planted C4 radius

How to reproduce: Here's how we tested it:

Took two of us to go over prop limit; Eida did the X and Y axes; I did the ones rotated 45 degrees and the Z (vertical) axis. First, the horizontal axes, then the top bit of the Z axis; on both occasions, C4 was planted by me, I went out, stacked the verticals downwards twice (spacing is -12), spawned an advdupe2 of the 45 degrees, then waited for it to explode. 

1A3769CCBAF55C19C710D42F375443DAF6B2379E

First one was with talisman, second was without. I calculated the radius to be roughly 60 units (units being whatever the spacing unit in stacker tool was). The same radius was obtained for the C4 without talisman. 

[spoiler=How to do axis]

We used a 2x2 prop, placed it upright, then using stacker tool, stacked props behind them (Spacing: 12 units relative to direction). This was then stacked once in the opposite direction (Spacing: 33 units, just enough for a person to fit in), then stacked props behind them again. Advdupe this for the 45 degrees. The vertical one was just stacked upwards and then downwards after the C4 was placed. This was also how I calculated radius (33/2 units from where the C4 was placed + 12 x 3 prop spacing + 1.5 width of prop x 4 props) = 58.5 units.

FA761EE64B74EE4443BF7173BD5B4DCE00852350

Priority: Medium, it affects gameplay and market value of the talisman

Now, since we're poor, we were only able to test it twice, which is not enough to figure out the actual cause of the thing. But staff can spawn weapons in, so they can test further. (Also probably find better ways of testing lmao)

I did extensive testing of it when it was released and it did increase the radius of C4. If it is not working anymore it could have happened when timebombs were introduced as a raid tool but idk. It worked before but now it isn't. 

I'll do some testing on my own and see if I get the same results

Edit: I got same results as you

I did extensive testing of it when it was released and it did increase the radius of C4. If it is not working anymore it could have happened when timebombs were introduced as a raid tool but idk. It worked before but now it isn't. 

I'll do some testing on my own and see if I get the same results

Edit: I got same results

Same results as you got before or same results as this thread?