Bosco the Unicycling Bear
VIP-
Posts
41 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Steam ID
76561198085485932 -
Gametracker
Bosco the Unicycling Bear -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Bosco the Unicycling Bear
-
To be fair it doesn't matter if I call him out, he's banned *Shrug*
-
Hey guys, Bosco here, I left the server for a while cause I had a lot of things come up and IDK if I should come back, because a lot of people (Usually minges like Isaac) disliked me, so I was wondering if I should come back?
-
Hi im was just wondering about a few things.
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to KillaFrogz's topic in Discussion
https://forum.facepunch.com/f/nerds/ozsr/HTML-Gmod-Server-Status-Join-Software/1/ -
https://nofile.io/f/Z5DccnsNCN7/4000_screenshots_20180703222917_1.jpg
-
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming if it makes you feel better, a lot of people hate you lol I could say the same of you. Multiple votes have happened, like the time when 22 people voted for you on a minge poll of you or me. im sorry didn't you say you just got back whereas im active damn near every day? haha ok also im sure back then you'd of been the winning vote. Lol no I wouldn't have, I was worse then than I am now but I was never as bad as you. And where did the number of hours come into play? -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check. could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming if it makes you feel better, a lot of people hate you lol I could say the same of you. Multiple votes have happened, like the time when 22 people voted for you on a minge poll of you or me. -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
I didn't get banned? Welcome back I think it is supposed to be sarcastic, but it is obvious I am not the same. The only reason it looks like that is because people like Isaac purposely try to provoke me and get me mad, but I haven't been doing that thing I used to do with loopholes in rules. And I was never really a rule breaker, I never get verbals, people skip straight to warns with me because they say since I am not new I should, like my first warn for 3 years was "RDM". -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy. I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check. could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy. I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check. -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
When? And no, no one gave me bad rep for it. No -1 reps or anything. Look in my rep, one was a joke and the other was by peanut. on the server my rep is +6 or something. And you realize if I DID, which I don't remember doing (I have like no money and I don't have torches cause I rarely raid) perhaps it would have been the people telling me I was an asshole for doing it that made me feel bad, hm? I don't care about my server rep and you know that, I start shit with everyone if I think they are wrong. -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
What? No one had any bad rep with me except you (If you're Isaac) because I never actually tried to scam him. That’s fucking horse shit and you know it, you tried to take 750k from someone and only gave it back because people flamed you and started targeting you for being a bitch, he even said you tried to scam him. Okay then, who, and when? What? No one had any bad rep with me except you (If you're Isaac) because I never actually tried to scam him. That’s fucking horse shit and you know it, you tried to take 750k from someone and only gave it back because people flamed you and started targeting you for being a bitch, he even said you tried to scam him. Okay then, who, and when? I am tired of you constantly harassing me with this shit. Every time I am on the server, if I say ANYTHING, even when I say nothing, I kill you during a raid "Oh look I got killed by a scammer." You are legitimately just salty 24/7. -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
What? No one had any bad rep with me except you (If you're Isaac) because I never actually tried to scam him. -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
I was defending myself cause he was making assumptions based off of ONE of my posts which is a very rare thing for me to do. I have never done it before and hope I never will again -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
That's my ONLY report ever on this server. Peanut butter gets on my nerves and he tried to warn me for demoting him when it was an RP reason, I wanted it to be brought to their attention, hence why I never asked for a demotion or any form of punishment, simply acknowledgement that I was in the right. Also, you are the one who got triggered about my joke app me saying I would have been better than Krypto, gave me a -1 rep. You and Peanut only ones to do so. -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
No u -
I'm back and better than ever
Bosco the Unicycling Bear replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
No, I get those installed next week. -
So, you probably didn't notice I took a couple month break, cause you probably don't care, but I did, and that is cause I was a lil' bit toxic, but not on purpose. You see, I got angry easily, but I am not seeing a therapist for it, and have already made real progress. I am now telling you all, I will no longer be the Bosco you knew, I am a new Bosco. A better than Kanye Bosco. If you need help with anything in the server PM me (New players) and I look forward to seeing you all on the server, again!
-
Step 1: Download dupe from a trusted file hosting site (Seller must host it) I prefer nofile.io Step 2: Open steam, right click on GMOD, and select properties Step 3: Click on local files tab in the top Step 4: Click on Browse local files Step 5: Click on garrysmod folder Step 6: Click on data Step 7: Click on advdupe2 Step 8: Drag text document in TL:DR, Open Gmod local files, and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\advdupe2 and drop the text doc into there