PD Raid

FrozenGalaxy

Hey! So I was thinking, would it be possible to do something just like revolts so when a CP dies during the PD raid they are unable to use their weapons and shit but for PD raids also. And when it would end is when the people PD raiding die or there is a timer set on how long you have to PD raid. Why I want something like this added is because pretty much %100 of the time I PD raid and kill a few CP most of them come back and break NLR and attack me again during my PD raid after I killed them. This may not be possible but I thought it would be a good idea.

It's kinda a meme at this point.

In practice if you are pd raiding it will almost every time end up with 1 or more cops just constantly coming back. It's a big problem imo but it's hard to figure out a solution. I don't think removing weapons when you die in a pd raid will work and overall restrictions like that aren't a good solution imo. Maybe adding the old "I just broke nlr and I'm very ignorant" zones but only within pd? That way if they break not once it's very obvious and only the minges will come back and can easily be dealt with

Hey! So I was thinking, would it be possible to do something just like revolts so when a CP dies during the PD raid they are unable to use their weapons and shit but for PD raids also. And when it would end is when the people PD raiding die or there is a timer set on how long you have to PD raid. Why I want something like this added is because pretty much %100 of the time I PD raid and kill a few CP most of them come back and break NLR and attack me again during my PD raid after I killed them. This may not be possible but I thought it would be a good idea.

Good point thats is why we shouls buff the jug.

• 3 weeks later...