Zookas' Inventory Suggestions

Zookas

So, I have a small list of suggestions for the inventory that I think would make the server simply more convenient.

1. Inventory Window Resizing!

I think the ability to resize the inventory would make it much less tiring to search through. Instead of having to scroll up and down, just looking over all your goodies on one big window.

2. Automatic Sorting Options!

In my opinion, the ability to press a button and have your inventory neat and tidy would be amazing. Perhaps, you could have guns on the top side listed alphabetically, and resources and crafting supplies along the bottom organized in the same manner.

3. Converting Shipments!

A simple idea. You could right click a shipment of guns and turn it into just a stack of guns in your inventory. This could make it easier to deal with the 2 different types of shipments. (Shipment and single)

Me and many other users farm using the processor a lot. Having it spit out 2 different types of shipments can be a real hassle to deal with, and I think having this option would remedy that quickly.

That's all I have for now, but I will return to the forums if I see any other ways to improve the server. Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

I don't think the sorting thing is really useful (for me atleast), i sort items by if i use them often or not. Not byif its a weapon or alphabetically, don't personally see a use for that.

There is also a search function in the inventory if you can't find your item if thats why you want alphabetical sorting

I don't think the sorting thing is really useful (for me atleast), i sort items by if i use them often or not. Not byif its a weapon or alphabetically, don't personally see a use for that.

it would be useful of I could use this for my house

2. Automatic Sorting Options!

In my opinion, the ability to press a button and have your inventory house neat and tidy would be amazing.

pls sugar I need it