Sonic Class

Stephanie

Describe your suggestion as best as possible: So i'm a coder and i've coded a lot of garry's mod servers in the past and have administrated for years and i've noticed that every server that has had a sonic class has absolutely loved it and I think it would be amazing. You would only get the cop necessities such as arrest and unarrest baton, you would get a sonic swep which I already have and will link from having added it to other servers, and then a weapon. (I don't know what the weapon would be but I was thinking either a pistol or sword/knife) How the sonic swep works is you have to have it equipped in order to super speed meaning you can't shoot people while super speeding making it balanced.

Why we should add this suggestion: I think it would be a very nice addition, it would be a VIP only job and I think it would be great to have another CP job that is extremely fun to play, and like I said earlier, everyone seems to love the job and love playing it.

Extras: I can easily code the job myself and make it and then send you the code if you would like, I just joined the server and would like to be a part of helping the community 16x16https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f642.png[/img]

Sonic SWEP ( There are various sweps that have different speeds, but I normally use the lowest one which is still extremely fast): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352460642

Playermodel: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472045199

If any of you have any concerns or questions I would gladly answer them, i've coded this class into numerous servers

Like I said I think it would be a nice addition and I can code it myself and give it to you if you would like 16x16https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f642.png[/img] always glad to help! See you all in game!

• Sad 1

Coder

Football player

Team player 

Administrator 

What’s next? 

A bad idea. Speed sweps were nerfed for a reason just no. 

-1 for this suggestion

P.s. last thing we want is you helping the community. Not after how your tried to help last time.

Coder

Football player

Team player 

Administrator 

What’s next? 

-1 for this suggestion

The sonic swep is different it's not the same as the previous swep i've used both. there's not really any way to abuse this it would just be a fun class to be on I can make a video of me using the swep if you'd like

Coder

Football player

Team player 

Administrator 

What’s next? 

-1 for this suggestion

The sonic swep is different it's not the same as the previous swep i've used both. there's not really any way to abuse this it would just be a fun class to be on I can make a video of me using the swep if you'd like

We literally don’t allow speed sweps in rp. In what right mind would you think that a speed swep for a cop would be ok tho?

I'm just proposing an idea to make the server more fun man. And like I think it would be fun to be zooming around the city as sonic and the speed swep is perfectly balanced to where you cant abuse it, shoot while speeding, or do anything other than travel with it and you would only have a pistol or melee it would be very similar to batman except with speed instead of a grapple

Coder

Football player

Team player 

Administrator 

What’s next? 

-1 for this suggestion

P.s. last thing we want is you helping the community. Not after how your tried to help last time.

This is fucked up rude.

Personally I kinda like the idea.

Coder

Football player

Team player 

Administrator 

What’s next? 

-1 for this suggestion

This is fucked up rude.

Personally I kinda like the idea.

Might be rude but true but still should not have said that 

the idea is cool but really not needed my man