FrozenGalaxy Posted June 1, 2018 Share Posted June 1, 2018 Your Steam Name: FrozenG Your ingame name: Big Tits Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/frozengggggggg/ Why were you banned?: Mass RDM Why should you be unbanned?: I admit I did mass RDM and I feel fucking horrible about it because I played this server everyday and just bought VIP recently. I have huge amounts of anger problems and I got so pissed of that this guy was mass rdming everybody and me for about 10 to 20 minutes and I call a sit and he ass kisses the admins his way out of it and says I mass rdmed and he gets away no punishment. I'm not asking to be unbanned just a ban decrease because I absolutely love this server and I regret letting my emotions get the best of me after the sit and promise to never do anything like it again. Who banned you? Cynthia Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8590-big-tits-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted June 1, 2018 Share Posted June 1, 2018 I'm gonna leave a -1. Bans are learning experiences just the same as they are a punishment. Hopefully you learn to control your anger next time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8590-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-60818 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted June 1, 2018 Share Posted June 1, 2018 I admit I did mass RDM Regardless of anger problems, you still are not exempted from the rules. I'll contact Cynthia to read this. Who knows? He might unban you. this guy was mass rdming everybody and me for about 10 to 20 minutes and I call a sit and he ass kisses the admins his way out of it I recommend using a recording system everytime someone is breaking rules so they won't slide out of punishments. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8590-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-60819 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted June 1, 2018 Share Posted June 1, 2018 Lets get started. Even though you have no screenshots I feel your pain. You said that he was massrdming, which he probably was. In the sit you were calm while the person that reported you was downright hotheaded and toxic. I can understand people being insulted and getting angry over it, but there's reason to massrdm. I'll unban you but next time dont release your anger on others. Take a break if you get pissed off. Do not let emotions get in the way of things. RESOLVED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8590-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-60820 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts