Add more logs to non-staff

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

Use your developer console it tells you who kills you.

Good luck finding it in the spam of shit.

I can find it perfectly fine, just don’t be such an inpatient fool and take your time. You won’t get baby fed everything.

Which logs did you have in mind?

On my way home from school but I’ll list all the ones that would be beneficial

Warrants,Wants,ULX,Purchases,Props,Mugging/Warns,Job Change,Inventory,Fine,Doors,Demote,Death/Damage,Full Chat,Arrest

lmao thats not gonna happen

Death/Damage Logs I don't see a problem with because console shows Deaths anyway.

Fines, Wants, Warrants, and Arrests is probably okay since Fines are showed in chat and Wants/Warrants/Arrests are forced on everyone's screens in real-time anyway.

the rest of the stuff you either don't need, is too invasive of people's privacy, or both.

Warrants,Wants,ULX,Purchases,Props,Mugging/Warns,Job Change,Inventory,Fine,Doors,Demote,Death/Damage,Full Chat,Arrest

Might as well just apply for staff.

shouldn't have to bother the staff every time u want to know who randomly warranted or wanted you because you missed the pop up.

shouldn't have to bother the staff every time u want to know who randomly warranted or wanted you because you missed the pop up.

They broke a rule, might as well. If you missed the pop up too bad so sad. You won't get baby fed. Report them. Say you got randomly warranted/wanted and you don't know. Or just ask in OOC might of been a mistake.

Warrants, wants are a definite okay

ULX is something you can get but not like 100% like staff members do (I think at least)

Purchases can work if you're just getting info for what you purchased

Job change is kinda okay, I can think of some workaround to tell when a user changed jobs

Inventory logs for yourself is fine but I don't see why you would need to know you just dropped 3 pears

Fining someone is okay

Buying doors is actually okay since that stuff is networked to you

Demote is probably okay

Death is fine & damage can actually be reworked so it shows you the real damage values instead of the fake kinda damage

You do get full chat. Anything you can see if what you do log. You won't get local chat, whispers, chat from a gang or party you're not in since u rly dont need that

Arresting is also fine

I am not against giving you guys more logs since I personally think people aren't worth helping if they cannot help themselves. If a user asks for a sit when they have this information and they have reviewed it, it can make things much easier for the staff member & the sit overall. Anything that I listed that is okay or that is fine is something you can technically already have. Above all most things aren't worth networking as it would bog down the server if 90 people are getting sent this data for generic actions like purchases, inventory logs, ect. Thats something that really only benefits staff in very specific scenarios and it won't hurt server performance if its only going to the few staff members on the server.

There are some logs which you flat out shouldn't because of RP reasons. Say hit logs were networked to you and you just opened up your logs and viewed them and saw BigDaddy was on his way to kill you. Does it make it RDM if you kill him? Or is it that "LOL its in the logs that ur coming 2 get me so its okay".

This is a bit of a controversial topic, more logs for players could definitely make reports much easier but it could also be very easily abused, maybe we could allow players to see death/damage logs of the server and be able to see their own logs for anything else (props, chat.. ect) but not everyone elses.

I think its important that users can get some generic log of everyone like how job change logs show for users now since in some cases that helps getting someones steamid if they leave and no staff are on. Right now we see all job changes except undercover cop and assasin i think (but i might be wrong) so that should be unchanged imo since it has no impact for gameplay really but can help in some off-server cases