slump Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 Your Steam Name: slump Your ingame name: backwood Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61951909 Why were you banned?: Banned for aimbotting in the RDM Zone Why should you be unbanned?: I have been playing on the server since before the map/gang update, I have made friends on the server and have had much fun playing with others on the server. Who banned you? Rigbe Evidence: Since recording my games normally hinders my FPS by a lot, I don't record and I wasn't expecting to be accused of cheating so the only evidence I have is a Shadowplay and Steam screenshot (both the same) of when Rigbe brought me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/sidewaysspoon/screenshots/ https://gyazo.com/5efee6acc1827029950d24db036b849d I can't attach a file since the screenshot is larger than 500 kbs so I sent a link to a gyazo and my steam profile screenshots. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rigbe Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 Could you show me the shadowplay please? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60684 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 Your profile claims multiple vac bans on record and apparently multiple staff were complaining that you may have been using some downloaded scripts. I apologize, but we only see hackusations made by staff once every few months, made especially strange by the fact it was multiple people complaining. Could you upload that shadowplay? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60685 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tass Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 The staff chat was Alex Burns, Rigbe, and I all talking about how we thought he was (Well at first it was Alex and I then Rigbe said he will look into it). But when I spectated you it was like a constant movement to the head or body until you killed the person you were aiming at. I found it suspicious and brought that up in staff chat. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60686 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slump Posted May 30, 2018 Author Share Posted May 30, 2018 Could you show me the shadowplay please? I just tried to send it again in this exact reply and the same message pops up (https://gyazo.com/dedd6ec228ee56b6f666df007e0cf099) Anywhere else I can send it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60687 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 upload it to a video streaming or filesharing site and post the link, or attach the video with the tool on posting a reply Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60688 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slump Posted May 30, 2018 Author Share Posted May 30, 2018 Could you show me the shadowplay please? I just tried to send it again in this exact reply and the same message pops up (https://gyazo.com/dedd6ec228ee56b6f666df007e0cf099) Anywhere else I can send it? I also forgot to add that I can't join the Discord, I've been trying to join it for a few days to get my CC back (resorted to contacting Sugar by adding him on Discord) and it never works. Asked mods for invite links too and those didn't work. I don't think I have ever joined it before so I don't see why I would be banned from it either. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 https://www.youtube.com Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60690 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slump Posted May 30, 2018 Author Share Posted May 30, 2018 https://www.youtube.com Its a screenshot not a video. I stated in the appeal that I don't record my games so I wasn't ready to be brought and accused of cheating and asked to provide evidence. https://imgur.com/a/mlBYbig Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60691 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slump Posted May 30, 2018 Author Share Posted May 30, 2018 Could you show me the shadowplay please? Replying to this with the imgur link so it shows as an actual reply instead of the last quick reply because I don't think people are noticing it. https://imgur.com/a/mlBYbig Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/#findComment-60694 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts