Rigbe Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 Shadowplay allows you to save the last 5-X amount of minutes of your gameplay I am letting two of the staff who originally brought this to my attention to review the video I had and get their input. If this was a wrongful ban I do apologize dearly but I am just trying to make sure our community is clean. (if the accusations and evidence gathered is true) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/page/2/#findComment-60695 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slump Posted May 30, 2018 Author Share Posted May 30, 2018 Shadowplay allows you to save the last 5-X amount of minutes of your gameplay I am letting two of the staff who originally brought this to my attention to review the video I had and get their input. If this was a wrongful ban I do apologize dearly but I am just trying to make sure our community is clean. (if the accusations and evidence gathered is true) Shadowplay only allows you to save the last 5 minutes of gameplay if you have instant replay toggled on, I don't have this on because whenever I tried using it (on PUBG and DayZ) it never worked like intended and it always captured an irregular time. So I resorted to using the Nvidia Highlights option on PUBG and I would always record my DayZ games when I started playing. Im not sure how else to prove that I wasn't cheating, I was only playing to have a good time with my friends in the RDM zone for a few minutes before grinding our gang again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/page/2/#findComment-60696 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rigbe Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 Ill give you chance to return, I apologize for bannign you however with the evidence I had it did appear you were jerking around from player to player (May be due to our spectate utility) Either way unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8568-banned-for-tryharding-in-the-rdm-zone/page/2/#findComment-60697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts