[Larger suggestion] make pickup boxes more dynamic

1-800-Suicide

What do i mean with this change?

What i mean is that pickup boxes should have a more dynamic way of working by having them have a "storage capacity" where different entities take up more space, for example if a pickup box had 20 capacity maybe a processor is worth 4 spaces while a mini printer is worth 1 space both making the box work more like a container and to help raiding a bunch of small, less valued entites

Why should this be changed?

I think this should be changed since it helps balance out raiding both larger and smaller bases, if someone is using only mini printers, or bitminers which right now (if re-added) every entity takes 1 slot in the pickupt box, taking 3/5 slots for 1 bitminer farm, if tiling plots get added to the things that can be picked up with the tiling plots from 1 person will also be 3/5 for what I think is generally considered to be an entity with not much value. If the dynamic boxes get added it can help that instead of raiding trying get 4 boxes of mini printers or bitminers you can choose to raid the smaller things in larger quantities, have a mix of large entities with small ones or only raid large entites, maybe with a nerf to the amount you can pick up fom the existing pickup boxes. This way you can choose what you are raiding since you are raiding for value instead of what is most worth for 1 slot while at the same time nerfing people who use many less valued entites instead of few lmore valued ones.

This is a pretty rough idea so feedback or other ideas in similar fashion will help this