[EXPLAINED] MOTD

YoooooABear

It takes like 20 minutes to read the MOTD. Plus if you really want to help, most of the rules are self explanatory. You can just explain rules that most people tend to have difficulty with.

It takes like 20 minutes to read the MOTD. Plus if you really want to help, most of the rules are self explanatory. You can just explain rules that most people tend to have difficulty with.

This is just a really in depth version.

"don't really care"  :huh:

Just watched the full video, generally you just repeat what the rules say and say that it can be a warn/ban. Not exactly in depth in my opinion.

For a new player that wants to listen to someone read the rules for them i suppose its good.

Just watched the full video, generally you just repeat what the rules say and say that it can be a warn/ban. Not exactly in depth in my opinion.

For a new player that wants to listen to someone read the rules for them i suppose its good.

First part isn't necessarily  correct but thanks!

If morgan Freeman read them I'd fucking listen

He has heart cut him slack. Who cares if you think it’s terrible, because 99% of you already know the rules. When I first started I had no idea about some things after reading MOTD a gajillion times. So, people who commented negativity I pose a question to you. What have you done for the server that allows you to judge?

• Like 1