Proof Kryptonite is a straight up RACIST

Comrade Razmir

I want to know how you even thought Kryptonite would know you’re of color and how could he be racist , he doesn’t know your skin color and we’re taught to not be bias

DO be respectful to everyone

DO NOT Minge

DO NOT be a dick, we are all here to have fun and play the game

DO NOT say racist things in chat or have them in your name

DO NOT be constantly vulgar in OOC, you will be warned then kicked / banned

I didn't ban you just because you're racist and lying in a sit, I could have banned you way longer

http://prntscr.com/ix1pkf

TITLE : PROOF

FIRST SENTENCE: MY OPINION 

See. I was hoping to find actual evidence, but no videos/screenshots were provided whatsoever.

One that was in the second sentence, so if you can't read periods you need to learn English again. And two that was taken completely out of context, I wasn't describing my opinion of Kryptonite as a racist, I was explaining what I said that was deemed as "racist".

I do not understand how you would think we would punish a staff member/unban you just because you says he was racist, or what you DEEMED racist. That is like going to court, saying this guy murdered your wife, and then finding him guilty of all charges with absolutely zero evidence provided. Kryptonite is probably the least racist person I know, and the fact that you are making such accusations with zero evidence provided is  extraordinarily difficult for me to understand. Actually, I remember bringing you to sits in which you  comedically made fun of the person who reported you. We are a community. If you do not like us, feel free to leave.

• Like 1