TitsRP Mascot

YoooooABear

hecko!

My name is YoooooABear. You may have seen my around the server since I am fairly active. I just wanted to make this thread to inform you guys on mhm project.

I recently created a custom class. It is called, “TitsRP Mascot.” I created this custom class for the sole purpose to let new players on TitsRP have a way to make money and just have fun! I give t have them completely for free.

I spent almost 21 hours of my time going to every player on TitsRP and asking for donations. I made a whole PowerPoints presentation anencephaly everything. Most people have said no, but that does not stop my strive to grow this CC. Thanks to multiple generous donations, and $150 USD of my own money. This CC now has 7 custom sweps and 14 weapon slots.

If you are new to TitsRP please feel free to contact me on the server or on Discord.

If you are willing to donate please do the same. I accept models, sweps, visa gift cards, and RP Money.

Perks:

200k - 999k - Can go onto CC whenever you would like.

1mil-9.99mil - One change to the CC of whatever you want.

10mil+ - 5-6 Changes

20mil+ Unlimited changes

Examples of changes:

- Every time they see you they bow done and plead to you.

- Printers every time they join.

- Change CC Name.

- Change RP Name (i.g JohnABear, DonaldABear

ALSO: I WILL BE MAKING A DISCORD SERVER SOON FOR DONORS SO I KNOW WHO DONATED. PM ME ON DISCORD IF YOU DID!