Dolphin Posted February 5, 2018 Share Posted February 5, 2018 So yeah..... I was like hold on a min when it came to the part they joined the "kingdom" and there was a king. Same idea used in our server. Nor did be link our server tho. :C Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted February 5, 2018 Share Posted February 5, 2018 (Skip to about 9:45) Yup. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-52501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dolphin Posted February 5, 2018 Author Share Posted February 5, 2018 Annoyed a bit because he did'nt even link the server after making a bunch a $$$ off of it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-52505 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 5, 2018 Share Posted February 5, 2018 I remember there was some trolling video where a guy killed 10+ people and I banned him for 1 day for intentional RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-52521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted February 6, 2018 Share Posted February 6, 2018 Dindu and I were featured in a video with Frisky Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-52556 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted February 6, 2018 Share Posted February 6, 2018 This video is like a year old xd Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-52567 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted February 13, 2018 Share Posted February 13, 2018 I found another guy that played on titsRP, if you skip to 9:17 on this video, I'm pretty sure its us Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-53093 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted February 14, 2018 Share Posted February 14, 2018 youtubers come all the time, the one you linked showed up here multiple times already. :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-53101 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted February 15, 2018 Share Posted February 15, 2018 gent is a youtuber that's why he says they come all time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-53223 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted February 15, 2018 Share Posted February 15, 2018 even though gent is never on xddddddddd Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7541-popular-youtuber-played-on-our-sever/#findComment-53232 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts