1806 Automobile Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 Before I officially begin the report, I'm just going to say that the video is almost self-explanatory from the very beginning. Your Steam Name: Bottom Text (B is the B text emoji) Your ingame name: Bottom Text Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88581147 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Stephanie Reasons why you are reporting: Stephanie took part in admin abuse / fail RP. The whole server was in chaos because admins were not doing anything (to my knowlege, I reported 5+ times and nothing happened) I have created a forum about the issue which explains everything. He was collecting bail money from people that were getting RDA'd This forum on TitsRP by me when the server was in chaos gives more info: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7739 Evidence: I have footage that shows him taking part in this: https://goo.gl/1QeoAb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1806 Automobile Posted January 2, 2018 Author Share Posted January 2, 2018 I did not take part in any of this. I was given an order by the mayor to go collect bail and the law said bail was $10k I did not arrest a single person all I did was collect bail for $10k which was the law. I don't see what I did wrong whatsoever I didn't take part in any RDA just because I was asking for bail... My Mistake, but you had to have known what was going on because it was flooding the chat of people being RDA'd including me and you did nothing about it even when I reported 5+ times and never got in a sit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-49942 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 I don't think there's anything wrong with collecting bail money, I'm just curious as to why you weren't taking rda calls and why you noclipped in and out of the jail cell in the beginning of the video. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-49944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1806 Automobile Posted January 2, 2018 Author Share Posted January 2, 2018 Yes I was aware of all of the complaints about RDA over OOC but no one was making reports. I'm not going to just unarrest someone unless they have a report claimed and I am told that they have in fact been rdad. I was doing my job and was in no place to go around unarresting people because that would be FailRP on my part to just unarrest everybody. I understand that but I had made many reports before then as that was not my first time being RDA’d and I’m sure other players were also undealt with their reports because someone mentioned it in ooc. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-49946 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 I think that the lawyer is supposed to do the bail job but cops are able to aswell if the mayor approves it so he wasn't failrping. Nocllipping to remove propspam or whatever that was is fine too. The only weird thing is if there were actually several reports coming in without being claimed its definetly a good reason to stop collecting bail for a few minutes to deal with since presumably you know about the issue playing cp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-49950 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 I think that the lawyer is supposed to do the bail job but cops are able to aswell if the mayor approves it so he wasn't failrping. Nocllipping to remove propspam or whatever that was is fine too. The only weird thing is if there were actually several reports coming in without being claimed its definetly a good reason to stop collecting bail for a few minutes to deal with since presumably you know about the issue playing cp That would be a good point except as you can see in the video and in all of my time as a CP not a single person paid bail so it's not like I gained anything from it That is not my point, my point is if staff are getting flooded with sits that aren't being taken its pretty reasonable to pause your rp which was to collect bail to do some sits Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-49952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 Just try to take sits more in the future is all Id say Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-49953 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted January 3, 2018 Share Posted January 3, 2018 he’s gonezo accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7219-report-on-stephanie/#findComment-50020 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts