Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hecko staff and members, I just need to discuss some bad things that were happening on Janurary 1, around 6:00 MST. I understand that the lack of admins might have been temporary but the fail RP was very bad. I have a video clip that I will be attaching to this post that will some of the things along with footage of all the people in the lobby at the time and the players that were abusing (PD). There was alot of stuff going on including RDM, Mass RDA, but the major idea of this is to expose the government (PD and Mayor) for arresting random people for 1 hour and then asking for money to be let out.


uploading the video to google drive right now

 

It finished uploading to drive, here is the link: https://goo.gl/1QeoAb

I stayed on until 3 in the morning because mentor and I were the only admins I was gonna get off sooner but I had to ban 5 people who were mass RDMing and when I got off I told you guys to turn to Mentor who was playing music through his mic as a hobo like always so clearly once I got off Mentor didn't take care of the server very well.

 

No further comments from me until Mentor lets me know what happened

I stayed on until 3 in the morning because mentor and I were the only admins I was gonna get off sooner but I had to ban 5 people who were mass RDMing and when I got off I told you guys to turn to Mentor who was playing music through his mic as a hobo like always so clearly once I got off Mentor didn't take care of the server very well.

 

No further comments from me until Mentor lets me know what happened

 

Ok, that is Understandable (lmao), the video will give more info.

I stayed on until 3 in the morning because mentor and I were the only admins I was gonna get off sooner but I had to ban 5 people who were mass RDMing and when I got off I told you guys to turn to Mentor who was playing music through his mic as a hobo like always so clearly once I got off Mentor didn't take care of the server very well.

 

No further comments from me until Mentor lets me know what happened

 

He's usually tabbed out extending bans for the tmods, it's entirely possible he wasn't aware of any of this

So I counted like 7 staff members online during your video, did you make any admin sits?

 

What??? Yes a bunch I made 5 reports


So I counted like 7 staff members online during your video, did you make any admin sits?

 

Wait sorry I didn’t read that right I never got in a single sit but I reported 5+ times. No one ever responded to me.

If no staff are online, just start recording. Even if nothing wrong is happening, just start recording. You could catch a lot of rule breakers in the act. 

 

Just do that when you can and you can just tell a staff member when they get on or report it on the forums.

 

Only thing I suggest. 

 

Also, @Stephanie yeah, Dima (or however you new guys call him) used to sit in there and extend bans for tmods. If you are put in the same scenario where you and him are the only staff online, and it's blatant that he isn't doing anyanything and not afk then report him. But the Dima I know usually takes sits all of the time. Then again I haven't been on in a while so I wouldn't know 100% of it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...