1806 Automobile Posted January 2, 2018 Author Share Posted January 2, 2018 I can assure nobody was taking sits Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7217-server-crisis-no-online-admins-important/page/2/#findComment-49927 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 I can assure nobody was taking sits I apologise you had your experience ruined by rule breakers and staff couldn't stop it. Im sure some staff were doing sits or might of been busy but thank you for bringing this up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7217-server-crisis-no-online-admins-important/page/2/#findComment-49929 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1806 Automobile Posted January 2, 2018 Author Share Posted January 2, 2018 Alright from what I've learned some of the people involved with the abuse were actually admins and I had absolutely no idea. That's not good on the server's part but that's none of my business Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7217-server-crisis-no-online-admins-important/page/2/#findComment-49930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted January 2, 2018 Share Posted January 2, 2018 Alright from what I've learned some of the people involved with the abuse were actually admins and I had absolutely no idea. That's not good on the server's part but that's none of my business If you ever need to see the staff online just type !staff in-game. If you have evidence that staff members were involved in abuse you should definitely report it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7217-server-crisis-no-online-admins-important/page/2/#findComment-49932 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1806 Automobile Posted January 2, 2018 Author Share Posted January 2, 2018 I can assure nobody was taking sits I apologise you had your experience ruined by rule breakers and staff couldn't stop it. Im sure some staff were doing sits or might of been busy but thank you for bringing this up Yeah no problem, I care about this server alot because I love that all of the custom content differs so much from other generic boring ass darkRP servers. I also might apply to be an admin soon when I have more playtime and this will look good for my reputation. Alright from what I've learned some of the people involved with the abuse were actually admins and I had absolutely no idea. That's not good on the server's part but that's none of my business If you ever need to see the staff online just type !staff in-game. If you have evidence that staff members were involved in abuse you should definitely report it. Thank you for the information, I did not know that. Apparently Stephanie is a staff member which I had no idea, in the video Stephanie takes part in collecting bail money from people that had gotten RDA'd. He had to have known what was going on because how would he not? Many people were even saying that they had gotten RDA'd in the chat. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7217-server-crisis-no-online-admins-important/page/2/#findComment-49933 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts