Jump to content

Dildozer

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Dildozer

  1. I stayed on until 3 in the morning because mentor and I were the only admins I was gonna get off sooner but I had to ban 5 people who were mass RDMing and when I got off I told you guys to turn to Mentor who was playing music through his mic as a hobo like always so clearly once I got off Mentor didn't take care of the server very well. No further comments from me until Mentor lets me know what happened
  2. Happy birthday you sexy beast
  3. ^ Can I be added to the staff list :)
  4. DISS TRACK INCOMING
  5. ^ Imagine a like 98 year old banning you in garrys mod for Mass RDM
  6. Fantasma is an amazing and active/dedicated admin +1 for the demotion of Fantasma
  7. Dildozer

    New Rules?

    I see that a lot of the ban appeals are people who didn't know/didn't look at the rules. I've come up with a simple solution to this. +1 to make pornhub the motd. This will make the players look over the rules a lot more often.
×
×
  • Create New...