Stuck in place bug

Chickenkeeper

Seems pretty weird. The only things that restrict movement is batman's restraints and cuffs. If you can record, try to record a session where this happens with net_graph 5 on (go into your console and type that). It would give me information as if your client is being flooded with data it has to process or something

Ok so I caught it on record and I screenshoted  the net_graph 5 , here are the links : 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1249064574

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1249064631

I have the record that I can upload but tell me if this is enough because I don't want to waste time uploading for no reason if this can help you .

EDIT: I also just caught someone having the same problem from my POV and it was weird I could see him trough walls even after he glitched back at his position

• Sad 1

I caught this on video just now uploading atm

[video=youtube]

The numbers from net_graph 5 dissapear and I can't move or chat, i cannot see what people are saying in chat nor voice but they keep moving just up until i start moving again when they glitch around a bit

Ironically in the video I was doing a sit about being trapped and not being able to move

Seems pretty weird. The only things that restrict movement is batman's restraints and cuffs. If you can record, try to record a session where this happens with net_graph 5 on (go into your console and type that). It would give me information as if your client is being flooded with data it has to process or something

I will try to do this but when I recover it makes the bubbly sound effect like I regained my connection after a lagout so I believe it's something to do with connection to the host maybe? processing slows seem somewhat plausible but if it was processing it would have likely affected some of our potatoes on the old host as well, right?

I’d like to note that it happens pretty often during sits. I’ll be in a sit about to say or type something and then everything will just freeze and they’ll be like “umm hecko? Ok then..” anda minute later it’ll unfreeze. Last night David was in a sit with us and it happened to him and we watched him slide across the map and he came back a minute later and was like “what the fuck” this proves it’s a big issue

If anyone else can get a video with the net_graph 5 on it would show me some more info. By the looks of it in Pickles video is that you're being flooded with data from the server. It doesn't seem to be intensive data because your fps seems to be fine. Its just a lot of data to process. I don't really know how to track down what could be bogging you down but I can take a look and do a full optimization pass on some things

Also zeks screenshots also seem to prove around the same thing