[Official] TitsRP Staff Team

Panduh

Major Edit

Due to how difficult this format will take + re-add the users, I'm going to remove the inactive staff members from this "new" list. If any of the mods/tmods complain saying: "hey why am i not on the list??" well, that means you went inactive. Staff that were inactive and decide to come back will be re-added a week after coming back. 

No name changes. To keep it in tact, we will only go by your in-game name / steam name. However, there are times that we might just re-change your name. 

For the amount of people complaining: "WELL, WE ALREADY HAVE A STAFF LIST ON THE WEBSITE ITS WAY MORE BETTER" - Well, this staff list is meant for contacting staff on the forums / getting forum links. If the staff list on website gets a "Forum" list, then this list will be of no use and will be deleted more than likely. 

New format will be added within the next week or so.

Updates

• Removed all inactive staff
  • Removed Head Admin rank from list
  • Removing staff that are just weird in general

If you say "I'm not on the list", well, you were labeled as 'Inactive'. Sorry if you get upset about that.

I will no longer be updating the list / adding too many people due to how weird it gets.

• 2 weeks later...