[Official] TitsRP Staff Team

Panduh

Me, jackta, and sammah got our forum ranks

Still do not understand why you do not put respected since the can ban and have access to most of the staff commands.

Well this is the list for STAFF. Respected are just people who been on the server for a while and are known. They aren't really meant to do staff duties. That is the reason why they aren't on here.

Pretty sure respected are demoted staff.

Still do not understand why you do not put respected since the can ban and have access to most of the staff commands.

Well this is the list for STAFF. Respected are just people who been on the server for a while and are known. They aren't really meant to do staff duties. That is the reason why they aren't on here.

No, Respected are people who been on the server for a while. So basically trusted by people.

No, Respected are people who been on the server for a while. So basically trusted by people.

Well then how come Piklas, Moist, and Peanut got it who all happen to be demoted staff?

Well then how come Piklas, Moist, and Peanut got it who all happen to be demoted staff?

I think respected is basically a role for people that are trusted to staff without being staff if that makes sense. So, a lot of good staff who were demoted get respected because they might've fucked up or something but they should still be able to do SOME kind of staffing. Less non-staff get it because who knows whether or not they will abuse their power if they've never been in a position of power.

There are also Respecteds who were never staff at all. The reason why is unknown to me.

However I have my Mod rank back so if you wanna re add me go ahead. I will also be reworking the list starting in January after all the holiday mess but for now you can keep this one updated.

There are also Respecteds who were never staff at all. The reason why is unknown to me.

However I have my Mod rank back so if you wanna re add me go ahead. I will also be reworking the list starting in January after all the holiday mess but for now you can keep this one updated.

Alright

• Like 1

I have an excuse to be inactive now. My Headphones/mic broke so its easier to just wait until Christmas to get a new one. I notified one of the admins and sugar about it

Where am I you filthy walnut, Im t-mod

why is a tmod responding to apps 0.o

And the reason I respond is because despite me telling I believe either dindu or piixel, they have not taken it away, and don't seem to care about it. I mean.. Ill take it, and I watch over the forums so, I mean, I like to think I benefit the server by still having the rank

I have an excuse to be inactive now. My Headphones/mic broke so its easier to just wait until Christmas to get a new one. I notified one of the admins and sugar about it

Where am I you filthy walnut, Im t-mod

why is a tmod responding to apps 0.o

And the reason I respond is because despite me telling I believe either dindu or piixel, they have not taken it away, and don't seem to care about it. I mean.. Ill take it, and I watch over the forums so, I mean, I like to think I benefit the server by still having the rank

Well you really shouldn't have mod on forums if ur a t-mod