Booper Scooper Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 I know Kalysta made a post of this already but I'd thought I make one as well. Welcome to the "Happy Thanksgiving" where everyone eats a bird and spends time with their families. Today is the day where we can eat a lot of food and spend time with our families, and I want you all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thought I'd point out some staff and people I'd like to wish a good Thanksgiving and the reasons I thank them. (Good thing I was a creator of the staff list lol) Trial Moderators I'd like to thank: All five of these people have been good friends to me, and I'd like to thank them for that. Spidy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2823 Jackta - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5299 iEpic - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5158 Speedy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1214 Diagonal - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=4401 Moderators I'd like to thank: Booper - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3565 - Because I'm a self centered prick Cicada - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3550 - For being a very good friend to me, thanks buddy. Monoxide - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2790 - For being a great friend and is a great person to talk to about things and a good/serious mod.[/url] Walter the Assaulter - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1629 - For having the most seductive voice on the server and being an overall great mod. Wavy - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3325 - For being a funny dude that is also cool. Kinda stinks that you aren't on the server as much, but still a good guy. Zareox - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1779 - For almost killing my ears when you blew up the processors when I was just a t-mod. Props to you. And a good mod when he is online. Joker - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1120 - We argue sometimes, but still have a good Thanksgiving. Kalysta - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3353 - For being the biggest cuck of them all. A good moderator and friend even though you blocked me on steam lol. Have a good Thanksgiving! Admins I'd like to thank: Blacnova - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=408 - For helping out and staying here a long time Dindu Nuffinz - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=2840 - For training me, and being an overall good friend to me. Gentツ - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1498 - For being the best you can be, and like Dindu, a great friend. Sway - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=882 - For being a great moderator. And also inactive, but hopefully you'll be back sooner or later. Head Admins I'd like to thank: Erston - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=8 - For giving me mod and going afk when he's the only staff on. Neko Sam - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=337 - Makes fun of me a lot like Kalysta, but still a good head admin. Doesn't get mad when I spam him. And for the biggest cuck Super Admin I'd like to thank: Sugar Tits - https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=63 - For creating this wonderful server that gives me hope and joy. Always freaks me the fuck out, but regardless is a great coder and a outstanding owner to put up with a lot of things. Props to you, Sugar. For the People/Normal Users: Race0pone - For being the most major jackass to new users. A very funny person that I seem to freak out with my laugh. Or just make him laugh. Anyway, have a good Thanksgiving. RaceOpone - For being an outstanding friend. Like how could you hate a person like this guy. He is the most nicest person I've ever met and I feel like you should acknowledge him for being a great friend to me and others. (I remember when he got perma banned for exploiting once. No idea what that was about but I was online when it happened.) Have a great thanksgiving man. Peanut Butter (Dima) - A great friend to me and others. Loves to say "REEE" a lot, but is honestly a great friend to me and that's why he is on the list. Silver - A kid that has a lot of CC things. Don't know why he does it but still a good friend. Jesus this sounds so dramatic. Anyways, thank you to the people I stated above. There will be more to come and go, and I forget a lot of people sometimes so if you're not on the list don't be upset. I respect everyone here. There will always be a person that is a major pigfucker, but I do try to be the nicest person I can be to people. Anyways, have an outstanding Thanksgiving everyone! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 how dere u not inklude me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46410 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 Diagonal is a full mod though :thinking: Lol, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46411 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 23, 2017 Author Share Posted November 23, 2017 how dere u not inklude me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46412 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 @Booper [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46413 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted November 23, 2017 Author Share Posted November 23, 2017 @Booper [video=youtube] :monkaSmall: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46414 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 @Booper [video=youtube] :monkaSmall: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46417 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 Im thankful for not being dead yet. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46420 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 Canada already had thanksgiving. I guess Im thankful for Yung boop being a rad lad Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46421 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted November 23, 2017 Share Posted November 23, 2017 Race0pone - For being the most major jackass to new users. A very funny person that I seem to freak out with my laugh. Or just make him laugh. Anyway, have a good Thanksgiving. Good one, lad. Made me laugh. Happy Thanksgiving to all you lads and lasses! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6781-happy-thanksgiving/#findComment-46422 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts