The Sit Game

Booper Scooper

INTRODUCTION

hecko everyone. As a lot of you know, I'm a moderator on the server and I have made a lot of things on the forums, such as the staff list. But what I want to do now is basically a game that will be held on the first of December. The game will last from the first of December to the first of January. Basically what this will do is allow staff members to earn a little more when they get sits, and actually not RP 100% of the time. The staff team will also have small prizes and eventually get up the GRAND PRIZE.

What is the sit game?

The sit game is where the entire staff team will have to participate in reaching a sit goal. A milestone, really. The more sit you take, the more you rank up in the game and get a special prize. This prize can go from 500 chemical barrels, or even 10 million in-game. The prizes will go up or down. If you have almost 5,000 sits in-game, you would earn a good amount of money. If you were promoted for being such a good staff, you would earn money. Regardless of how you get the money, it will NOT count unless you take sits. Many staff members may get demoted, or even promoted. If you were to get promoted to Moderator then you would get a shoutout in the actual game and be able to get more than the rest of the staff team. You MUST have 100 sits+ to be able to play.

SIT GOALS

The sit goals will range more than these, but here are a phew examples of how many sits you get and what it equals to. If you are one of the people who have almost 5,000 sits, (Dindu) then you may earn 5,000,000 in-game. Of course it will all come down to how many reports you get, and how many ban appeals you get. If you have 5 ban appeals and 3 reports, your money will go down by 80%. If you have 10 reports..You get permanently banned from the game. It goes something like this. 

5 ban appeals - 50% Decrease in money

5 reports - 50% Decrease in money

If you were to get over 100% of loss, you get banned from the games.

Sit - Money

500 sits - $500,000 

1000 sits - $1,000,000 

5,000 sits - $5,000,000

THE GRAND PRIZE

The Grand Prize can range from 20 million in-game up to even 50 million in-game. I am still farming to earn the first parts of the actual game so that is why they will not even start until the first of December. The last prize will go to the person who gave it their all and overall is an outstanding staff member. The person is unknown as of right now but we shall see who gets this prize.

END OF DISCUSSION

That is about it for now. There isn't too much that I want to give away. The entire game will end when every other person is eliminated from the game and will eventually earn the grand prize. Also, if you were to start drama from this or anything and you're on my friends list on anything, you would be blocked and permanently banned from the games. I will say it here. DO NOT CAUSE DRAMA FROM THIS. I will post rules and more details later on. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me.

APPLICATION TO BE IN THE GAME

---------------------------------------

In-game name:

Rank of staff: 

Current amount of sits:

---------------------------------------

Rules of the application:

Must be a staff member.

Must know who I am in-game.

Must have 100+ sits 

Must PM me on the forums to get accepted or denied

------------------

That is all for now.

--------------------------                                                                            

THE GAME BEGINS 12/01/17

--------------------- 

THE GAME ENDS 1/01/18

-----------------------------

Edit: I will add rules later. 

Also, consider this a Christmas thing or something

• Like 1

Sounds almost like what Allysa did back in 2015 when she got Head Mod, but no fear of being demoted over sits and with money involved. Good luck to all you staff, don't just bullshit your sits.

Yeah this is like what she made, that little game. This is just made for every staff member who actually works and respects the server. Maybe this will give them confidence to do well? I mean, if you're only doing it for the money then you will more than likely get banned from the game. Hopefully this will be drama free and actually be somewhat fun for the staff members.

If you need any help setting this up and keeping track of numbers let me know. I'll develop an application to track sits and percent change throughout the month.

I would appreciate the help. Maybe I won't log every staff in. I believe I would just make it an option for people. If you do want to play, simply PM me on the forums telling me your in-game name and sits. And make sure it'll be called "The Game" or something.

Such as:

In-game name:

Rank of staff: 

Current amount of sits:

can I get 500k or 1 mil because I have about 1000 sits.

Hmm. I mean, you were a great staff member and you still don't have respected. We'll see how that plays out.

If you need any help setting this up and keeping track of numbers let me know. I'll develop an application to track sits and percent change throughout the month.

I would appreciate the help. Maybe I won't log every staff in. I believe I would just make it an option for people. If you do want to play, simply PM me on the forums telling me your in-game name and sits. And make sure it'll be called "The Game" or something.

Such as:

In-game name:

Rank of staff: 

Current amount of sits:

I'll code something up to act as a leaderboard so people can track their progress